WCAG – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
We have carried out an accessibility audit for this site (see below) and can confirm the following:
- We have an accessibility switch on the top right of this web page
- Most pages are WCAG compliant
- Some elements on some pages are not WCAG compliant
- The WCAG warnings (non-critical issues) we have noted are as follows:
- We have linked to a number of PDF documents which may or may not be accessible, in future we will endeavour to produce these documents with greater accessibility features. If you require help with reading any of the documents available on this site please contact the clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to making this site as accessible as possible and will be looking to fix the non-critical issues by the end of 2021.
if you have any issues using this site or wish to provide feedback regarding its usability please email the webmaster here
Accessibility Statement for Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website
Newnham On Severn Parish Council is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Newnham On Severn Parish Council takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue that needs our attention.
Newnham On Severn Parish Council assessed the accessibility of Newnham On Severn Parish Council Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 2 November 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
This statement was updated on 19 November.